Below we outline how to create an experience:
Step 1 – Sign up
Before you’re able to create an experience you first need to sign up. The easiest way to sign up is via Facebook or Google. This will automatically complete part of your profile and will generate more trust towards travelers that want to book your experience. If not, you can sign up with your email address. We guarantee to never let anyone have access to your Facebook or Google account. You can also control the information that you provide to MeetJune via your privacy settings on Facebook.
Step 2 – Verify your account
Once you’ve signed-up you will receive an email to verify your account.
Step 3 – Create an experience
Now you’re able to create an experience. We strongly advise you to come up with an appealing and complete description and some great photos. When your experience is ready you can submit it to our website so that it will be visible for travelers from around the world.
Below we outline where to find and how to create an experience:
- Login to your account (to create an experience)
- Click on your profile name or profile picture in the top-right corner. In the menu that unfolds you click on Dashboard
- In the left column you see ‘For Hosts’ and when you hover over it a menu unfolds, now you click on ‘Create an Experience’
- We’ve divided ‘Create an Experience’ into 4 steps: Basics (here you can set the basic information about your experience such as the title, the description and the price of your experience) – Booking (here you can set more specific details about your experience such as the duration of your experience, the min./max. amount of participants and your timezone) – Location (here you can set the exact location of your experience, the meetup point and more) – Appearance (here you can set your listing image, your cover or carousel photos and other photos you would like to share)
- After completing every step you hit the ‘Save’ button and continue to the next step
- After completing all 4 steps you’re able to set your availability