In order to maintain a safe and trustworthy community, we offer different 'badges' for hosts based on different achievements. These achievements are based on a variety of factors that reflect how responsible and motivated and a host is, which in turn is an important factor for travelers who are deciding to book an experience.
Below we outline and explain the various host trust badges on MeetJune:
Everybody starts as a normal 'Host'.
You will become a 'Verified Host' when:
- You organize a test experience and photoshoot
- You provide a phone number and email address
- Your experience shows the basics:
- An avatar (profile picture)
- An appealing listing image of your experience
- Appealing and high quality carousel images
- A clear and appealing description of the experience
- Available dates on which you offer your experience
Verified hosts are rewarded with a ‘Verified badge’ on their experience page. This badge will be visible when travelers visit your experience page and it will benefit your credibility as a MeetJune host and the amount of reservation requests you will receive.
This proud moment of becoming a MeetJune Super Host is based on how well you present yourself to the MeetJune community. You need to complete 4 steps to become a Super Host:
- Verified Host
The first step to become a SuperHost is to be a 'Verified Host'
- Hosting Experience
As a Superb Host you have hosted 12 experiences within the last year
- High Response Rate
Super Hosts remain a 90% response rate or higher by responding to travelers quickly
- 5-Star Reviews
At least 80% of your reviews need to be 5 stars